Zipper Lubricant StickDive Chemicals
1 in stock
Unstick zippers quickly with GEAR AID Zipper Lubricant. Previously known as Zip Tech, this zipper wax lubricates stuck zippers and water-tight housings on wetsuits, drysuits, soft coolers, tents and other outdoor gear. Plus, it protects plastic and metal zippers from corrosion and repels dirt, sand and organic residues — so zippers last a lot longer. Never wonder how to fix a stuck zipper again with a trusty Zipper Lubricant on hand.
- Powerful – Lubricates zipper teeth and water-tight housings to prolong zipper life on outdoor gear
- Protects – Keeps nylon, metal and plastic zippers protected against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion
- Field-Tested – High-performing zipper wax formula that’s ideal for use on waterproof zippers in all water temperatures
- Silicone-Free – Non-toxic lubricant that does not flake off for worry-free application every time
- Multipurpose – Use to maintain zippers on wetsuits, drysuits, Yeti® soft coolers, B.C.D.s, gear bags, luggage, and tents