DiveSafe Crew Applications!
See a position that speaks to you? Or like what you see at DiveSafe and want to stick around? Fill out the form below with your info and resume to see if you’re the right fit!
- Collaborate with Supervisor to ensure delivery of training.
- Facilitate and/or monitor in class and field instruction
- Equipment operations maintenance – Operate, trouble shoot and maintain commercial dive equipment such as compressors, face masks and wireless communication devices
- DCBC/IMCA Surface Supply Diver /Supervisor Certificate or ability to apply (which means 200 logged dives and minimum 3 years as an Unrestricted Surface Supply Diver)
- PADI/NAUI/SSI Instructor Certificate or equivalent
This is an entry level position; we will train the right person. Attitude is key.
Will provide training:
- Med A3
- Regulator Technician Certification
- Maintain dive equipment room,
- ensure equipment and project materials tools are clean and organized
- Sign out and back in dive equipment
- Maintain equipment maintenance logs
- Daily cleaning, organizing and light maintenance of our 3 dive vessels & 90 ft dive barge
- Be personable and respectful.
- Perform light maintenance on some equipment
- Run errands/ pick up supplies as required
- Inventory and restock 1st aid kits
- Inventory and take for service fire extinguishers
- Fill tanks and banks
Full Job Description>
Don’t see a fit above? Don’t worry! you can still fill out the form, just let us know what you’re good at and we’ll see if there’s a spot for you on the team!