click... Dive Equipment Form
Your dive equipment is an important part of your diving experience. You will need a full set of personal dive equipment including a good quality drysuit in order to attend the commercial dive course.
DiveSafe has a fully equipped dive store!
Students receive 10% discounts on all equipment purchases!
STUDENT DIVE EQUIPMENT LIST
- Gloves (commercial in nature)
- Cuffs if using dry gloves
- Medic alert necklace (included in the books package)
- DRYSUIT - with boots and hood
- Undergarments for drysuit
- Regulator with 1st, 2nd and octopus
- Gauges - Dive Computer, Pressure gauge and Compass
- BCD Buoyancy compensator
- Weight Belt or weight harness with weight
- Divers light
- Divers knife
- Divers Slate - wrist style best
- Divers bag - to haul gear around
- Transport Canada Approved Life Jacket
- Full face mask
- Save a dive kit
- weight harness
- repair items (see dive equipment form)
To request equipment, complete the form here..... Dive Equipment Form
Or call the Divesafe office at 250-287-3837 email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SURFACE SUPPLY students only... All students are required to supply their own Drysuit with inflator whip, hood and fins, dive knife, light, slate, gear bag, medic alert necklace, CSA approved Safety toe footware, CSA Safety hard hat, 2 -12" crescent wrenches.