How to enrol in a Commercial Dive Program / Course
1. Pay registration fee:
OPTIONS: 1. online 2. phone(Visa/MC) 3. email enrolment contract 4. E transfer(send to email@example.com with password in a separate email)
- ONLINE: Go to "ENROL NOW". Proceed to fill out the online form. Select a course for online registration. Submit the form, you will be redirected to checkout. Your registration fee will be processed once your online payment has been received. You will then get an email from DIVESAFE with a enrolment form. Complete this form and return to Divesafe International via email
- Telephone: 1- 250-287-3837 call the office and request to enrol in a course/program of study. submit your VISA/mastercard for payment and/or registration fee payment.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - ask for the enrolment form, complete it and return via email with your payment information included on the form.
The non refundable registration fee is required in order to register courses/programs of study.
- $150 Commercial SCUBA courses
- $350 Surface Supply Courses
- $1000 International student registration fee
2. Meet Pre-requisites:
Send in copies of:
- Divers medical (Commercial SCUBA & Surface Supply courses)
- Recreational Open Water certification (Commercial SCUBA & Surface Supply Courses)
- 20 logged dives(Commercial/Occupational SCUBA Diver Course)
(if you do not have these yet,contact the DIVESAFE office for information on acquiring these courses)
3. 1st aid for DIVERS certificates: (Oxygen Therapy/1st Aid Course/WHMIS): these certificates are required to work in the industry. Send us copies of your certifications or sign up for these DIVESAFE courses while you are attending your commercial dive training.
- WHMIS: Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- Emergency first aid
- Oxygen Therapy Certificate
4. Pay Fees: Payment in full must be received thirty days prior to arrival. Course fees must be paid in the following manner:
- Cheque or money order
- e transfer
Note 1: If you withdraw after payment has been received, refunds are subject to the DiveSafe International refund policy. Please refer to the FAQ section of this website for details and/or the enrolment contract. The registration fee is non refundable.
Note 2: Request a DiveSafe International Dive program policy manual for complete details about application policies and procedures.
5. Reserve Accommodations: The DIVESAFE guesthouse is available on a first come basis for all our dive courses. The house does fill up so - apply for the guesthouse early.
You are not confirmed in the accommodations until full payment is received.