ENROLLMENT FORM/REGISTER FOR A COURSE
1. Contact our Office:
- Fill out our Online Registration Form. Once you have submitted the form you will be redirected to the registration fees... purchase the appropriate registation.
- Phone Toll free: 1-888-325-3483 Local tel: 250-287-3837 or email DIVESAFE at: email@example.com - ask for an enrollment form.
- Fill out the form - and fax or email it to the DIVESAFE office - include the non-refundable registration fee. ( A non-refundable registration fee of $150.00 for CAN or $1000.00 for International students is required with the enrollment form)
fax: 1-866-337-8962 scan and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU NOW HAVE A SEAT RESERVED IN YOUR COURSE OF CHOICE
2. Meet Pre-requisites:
Send in copies of:
- Divers medical
- Recreational Open Water certification and 20 logged dives(for Commercial/Occupational SCUBA Diver Course)
3. Co-requisites: (Oxygen Therapy/1st Aid Course/WHMIS): these certificates are required to work in the industry. Send us copies of your certifications or sign up for these DIVESAFE courses while you are attending your commercial dive training.
- WHMIS: Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- First Aid Course
- Oxygen Therapy Certificate
If you already have these certifications, send a copy to the front office so we can credit your tuition fees.
4. Pay Fees:
Payment in full must be received thirty days prior to arrival. Course fees must be paid in the following manner:
- Cheque or money order
- e transfer
Note 1: If you withdraw after payment has been received, refunds are subject to the DiveSafe International refund policy. Please refer to the student handbook for details. The registration fee is non refundable.
Note 2: Request a DiveSafe International Dive program policy manual for complete details about application policies and procedures.
5. Reserve Accommodations:
The DIVESAFE guesthouse is available on a first come basis for all our dive courses. The house does fill up so - once you pay for the accommodations then you will be confirmed in the house.