STEPS TO APPLY
Canadian citizen -
1. Submit online registration fee click...Online Registration fee payment
2. Complete enrolment application form: click...ENROLMENT APPLICATION FORM
3. Apply for the Divers Guesthouse click... Divers Guesthouse Application
4. Complete the Dive Equipment form click... Dive Equipment Form
5. Meet Prerequisites (refer to specific program of study)
6. Pay Fees - due 30 days or earlier prior to start date
International student - are you an International Student?
Our programs are under 6 months so you do not need a visa...but if you want to apply for a visa anyways...a study visa requires a letter of acceptance....see the steps below to apply and get your letter of acceptance
Steps to apply
1. Pay your online registration payment fee click ...Online Registration Form
2. Complete your online enrolment application click....ENROLMENT APPLICATION FORM
2. Upon receiving your online registration payment... we will send you a letter of acceptance which includes the DLI #
3. Apply for study visa - the DiveSafe International Designated Learning Institution (DLI) number is: 0261679968772
4. Apply for the Divers Guesthouse click... Divers Guesthouse Application
5. Complete the Dive Equipment form click... Dive Equipment Form
6. Meet Prerequisites (refer to specific program of study)
7. Pay Fees - due 60 days or earlier prior to start date
Note 1: If you withdraw after payment has been received, refunds are subject to the DiveSafe International refund policy. Please refer to the FAQ section of this website for details and/or the enrolment contract. The registration fee is non refundable.
Note 2: Request a DiveSafe International Dive program policy manual for complete details about application policies and procedures.