Your Dive equipment is a very important part of your diving experience. You will need a full set of personal dive equipment including a good quality drysuit in order to attend the commercial dive course.
The DIVESAFE Store is a fully stocked commercial and recreational dive store.
Students receive 10% discounts on all equipment purchases.
CLICK .....here to submit your equipment request
- gloves (commercial in nature),
- medical alert necklace (dog tag), included in book package
- DRYSUIT - with boots and hood
- Regulator with 1st, 2nd and octopus
- Gauges - Dive Computer, Pressure gauge and compass
- BCD Buoyancy Compensator
- Weight Belt or weight harness with weight
- Divers light
- Divers knife
- Divers Slate
- SMB Surface Marker Buoy
- Divers Bag - to haul gear around
- Full face mask
- Save a dive kit
- weight harness
- repair items (see dive equipment form)
You can request equipment for your course through this ...click here
RESTRICTED SURFACE SUPPLY DIVER students only
Students are required to supply Drysuit/drysuit inflator whip, hood and fins/dive knife/light/slate/gear bag/medic alert bracelet.
Call our office at 1-888-325-3483 for information on appropriate types of drysuits recommended for the commercial diving industry.
- refer to the documents section of the website in order to download a complete equipment list-