Bob Dylan said it best... The Times they are a changin'... and so are we.
Due to the current events surrounding COVID-19. We are moving much of our course content online in order to
- encourage social distancing
- protect our students
- protect our staff
- slow down the spread of the virus
- do our part to protect our communities
- help our current students continue their studies
- assist the dive community to update certifications from their home or work site
The courses available online are WHMIS, Dive Accident Management, Oxygen Therapy and Dive Supervisor Training
Next week we plan to add the theory portions of Occupational SCUBA Diver & Occupational NITROX Diver.
To apply - click on the links below...
1. WHMIS - Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System. WHMIS Application Form/
2. Dive Accident Management. Dive Accident Management Application Form/
3. Supervisor Training Dive Supervisor Course Application Form /
4. Occupational SCUBA Diver - starting next week - theory portions
5. Occupational NITROX Diver - starting next week - theory portions
If you are interested in taking any of these courses - click the links above. OR. Contact the DIVESAFE office for more details...at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-287-3837