Our Commercial Prep Week gives students a chance to meet the pre-requisite for the Commercial SCUBA Diving Course of 20 logged dives and an opportunity to orientate themselves with some of the dive sites in this area. Working with our instructors who can advise them on equipment and practices will help them more easily make the transition to diving commercially. This 5 day intensive program can also include the PADI Advanced Open Water certification for those that would like it.
DO you have:
- DO you have at least 20 logged and signed dives within the last year?
- DO you have advanced recreational certification?
- DO you have at least 5 hours of dry suit experience?
- DO you have cold water diving experience?
If you said “NO” to any of these questions then you should be signed up for ‘Prep’ week.
Explore some of our world-class dive sites including:
- HMCS Columbia
- Copper Bluffs
- Lone Tree Island
- Row 'n' Be Damned
- Quathiaski Cove
- Steep Island
- PADI Open Water or equivalent
- Must be at least 15 years of age
Required Equipment: Students will be required to bring or purchase full dive gear including:
- Mask, Snorkel & Fins
- Bottom Timer or Dive Computer.
* Students wishing to purchase a drysuit from Divesafe will need to submit measurement information 2 weeks prior to the course date.